Who we are
Company name: Voya Global Ltd
Our website address is: https://voyaglobal.com
For simplicity throughout this Notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Voya Global.
Information we collect, why we collect, and the benefit to you
There are a number of different permitted basis which allows a company to collect and process your personal data, including:
Consent – In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, if you opt to receive marketing information from us via email.
Contractual obligations – In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, if you ask for brochure collateral or marketing materials, we’ll collect your address details to deliver your requested items, and pass them to our third party courier.
Legal compliance – We may need to collect and process your data if we have a legal obligation. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting Voya Global to the appropriate authorities or to external advisers.
Legitimate interest – In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, when you look at the pages on our website, we may monitor your viewing preferences so when you return to our site we can identify you and offer you suggestions based on your browsing history.
We collect information from and about you at various times and in different ways to help us provide you with the best possible service based on our overall understanding of you, as well as to meet our obligations under the law. We use your data to:
- manage your account with us and provide you with products and services you want
- communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
- personalise and improve your experience
- inform you of latest trends, products, services and promotions that you may like
- improve our services, fulfil our administrative purposes, comply with our legal obligations and protect our business
You are able to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘Your Rights’ section below.
When you shop online
We do not offer a direct-to-consumer shop or sell products on our site. However, the world of marketing is always changing so should we change our website to include this, this is how we would handle your data:
Depending on how you choose to shop with us, we may collect and process your information as detailed below.
- IP address, browser, device, time & location
- Login details: email billing/delivery address & password
- Registration info: name, email, address, phone number, company name (if we need to verify eligibility)
- Payment info: payment will be made through a secure payment platform like Paypal
- Pages viewed, page interactions and visit duration
Why we collect this information
To fulfil your enquiry
- Like most websites, we collect data relating to a customer’s visit in order to personalise the website for the user, and to understand our customer’s behaviour to help us improve our online experience. The more we learn, the more we can improve future visits to our website.
- To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities
- When you comment on or review our blogs, products and services
We do not currently have comments on our site. However, the world of marketing is always changing so should we change our website to include this, this is how we would handle your data:
What we collect
Your personal details including any opinions in order to gain feedback to help us improve our products and service.
When you fill in any forms
We have only a Contact Us form on our website from where you can send us a message and ask for one of our team to contact you if necessary. This is how we handle your data:
What we collect
You may be asked to provide your personal details includes name, email, message, phone and company name.
Why we collect this information
To send you information about us and our services that may be of interest or which you have requested
What we collect
Your name and email address. We may use Mailchimp or another mailing application to manage and send our email and marketing messages. These may contain tracking beacons/tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data. Both adhere to GDPR rules.
Why we collect this information
To send you information about us and our services and offers that may be of interest or which you have requested, and improve what we send out.
Sharing your data, why we need to share, and the benefit to our customers
We use a number of plugins on our site which help keep the site secure and running optimally. Where possible we opt out of tracking or sharing data with them and try to only use those that comply with GDPR and only collect anonymous data – the data they collect is solely for the provision of security of the site and all data and to improve performance.
All our data is securely encrypted both offline and online and we never pass on any of your details to anyone unless you have requested us to put you in touch with them (for example associates/referrals) or required to by law.
Examples of other 3rd parties we may share your data with are:
- IT companies who help to fix our computers.
- Online accounting software.
- Legal and enforcement bodies where we have a legal obligation or when it is necessary to protect us both.
In the event that Voya Global is involved in the transfer of any division or the whole business as a going concern to new owners, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Where your personal data may be processed
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA such as Australia or the USA. For example, this might be required in order to provide support services.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties will state the standards they must follow at all times. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. This is why we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Downloads and Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website or via a click-thru link are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Social Media Policy and Usage
While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
We do not knowingly sell or provide services to children. If you are under the age of 16 please seek the permission of a parent or legal guardian before accessing any of our websites, social media platforms, products and services.and we will endeavour to delete it as quickly as possible. and we will attempt to remove it as quickly as possible.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and for us to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. We maintain retention records of how long information containing personal data will be retained for.
At the end of the respective retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
You have certain rights to control your information and the way we process it. This includes:
- A right to request us to correct inaccurate information, or update incomplete information;
- Please refer to Updating Your Details section below as to how to do this.
- A right to withdraw your consent where you have given us your consent to process your data;
- A right to object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
- A right to object to us processing your information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing;
- You can withdraw any consent that you have previously given to us or to change your preferences on any automatic benefits that we action.
- A right to ask that your information is erased (or restricted), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information;
- A right to get access to your personal information . Please allow up to 7 days to acknowledge receipt of your email or call +44 (0)203-663-3205 if you have not had your email acknowledged within 7 days. If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice, and, where applicable, further information to help us search for your personal information, where a specific request is received. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to make the request.
We will respond to your request within 1 month of us verifying your identity.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information as detailed in the Updating Your Details section.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You can learn more about your rights specific to Voya Global by reading this Privacy Notice or for more general advice, you can refer to here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
Contacting usor call +44 (0)203-633-3205 if you have not had your email acknowledged within 7 days.
If, however, we have been unable to address your concerns or you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Updating your details. with details of the changes required.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice in the future. We will publish any changes on our website and where appropriate, we will notify you by email.